No personal data is collected through this website without the user’s knowledge, nor is it transferred to third parties.
deleitar.es may contain links to third party websites. www.galacteum.com does not control the policies that apply.
By accessing such websites, the user can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you browse the Internet you can accept or reject third party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.
Please find below the basic information:
Any personal data that may be collected directly from the user will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding processing activity owned by DAIRYLAC, S.L., a Spanish operating company, having its registered address at Parque Empresarial A Madanela, Parcela 44-48, 15800, Melide – Coruña email@example.com
The purpose of the website is to inform the users about the products and services offered by our company.
The personal data collected through the website (name, surname and email) will be processed for the management of queries made through the contact form.
The legal terms on which we are permitted to process your personal data is the express consent that the User gives through the express acceptance that he or she declares before sending the forms.
The personal data provided by the users will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they are collected, which will not exceed one year.
Your data will not be transferred except in the event that in order to comply with a legal request made by a public institutions such as the Tax Office, authorities or third parties, responsible for intervening in the provision of the service within the UE expect for Google Inc. (This company is certified in the Privacy Shield).
Processing of menor’s data
Individuals over the age of 14 may validly consent to the processing of their personal data through this website.
The processing of data of persons under 14 years of age will require the consent of their parents or legal guardians, which must be stated on the contact forms.
Rights of the interested parties
Notwithstanding the purpose or legal basis we use to process your data, you have the following rights:
- To be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible manner, in a clear and simple language, about the use and processing of your personal data.
- To request access to your personal data that we process. You have the right to know whether we are processing your personal data, to provide you with access to such data and information about its processing and to obtain a copy of such data. The copy of your personal data will be free of charge, although requests for additional copies may be subject to a reasonable charge based on administrative costs. We may ask you to provide evidence of your identity or request further information as necessary to process your request.
- To request that we rectify the personal data that we hold. You may also request to complete your personal including by making an additional declaration. Please take into account that, on actively making your personal data available to us through any procedure, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you undertake to notify to us any change or modification of your data.
- To request that we erase your personal data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to keep processing them, as we have explained above, or when we are no longer legally permitted to process them.
- To request that we limit the processing of your personal data, which entails that in certain cases you can request us to temporally suspend the processing of the data or that we keep them longer than necessary, or that we cancel your personal data on the following conditions:
- In the event you contest the accuracy of the data, for a period of time that allows the person in charge to verify the accuracy of the data;
- In the event the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the data and request instead the limitation of its use;
- In the event our entity no longer needs the data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the preparation, exercise or defense of a claim;
- You have expressed your opposition to the treatment, while verifying whether our entity’s legitimate reasons prevail over yours.
- To exercise the portability of your data which means you have the right to receive the personal data that you made available to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-legible format, to be able to transmit them to another entity directly without impediments on our part.
- To not be subject of a decision based solely on processing, including profiling, which produces -such decisions- legal effects or affects him in a similar way. Unless such a decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract, is authorized by law or is based on consent.
- To withdraw at any time your consent to process your personal data in connection with certain activities. We will stop carrying out that particular activity for which you had previously consented, unless there is another reason which justifies the continuation of the processing of your data for these purposes, in which case we will notify you of this situation.
You can exercise your rights to access, rectify, delete, oppose and limit the processing and portability of your data, as well as not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, when applicable, by postal mail directed to P.E. A Madanela, plots 44 a 48. 15800 Melide, A Coruña, Spain, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone tlf. 981 506 409.
Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, 901 100 099.